What would be your responsibilities?
- Respond to requests from international travel agencies (B2B) via multichannel (mail, phone and chat).
- Handle customer queries and doubts about the different services and packages offered by the company.
- Process reservations and manage incoming requests from agencies.
What we need from you?
- Languages: German and English or Spanish
- Good communication skills.
- Full availability
What do we offer?
- Full time job, Monday to Friday, from 8h to 20h (with flexible start time and one hour for lunch)
- WFH option days
- Four weeks of paid training and stable and permanent job
- Annual base salary : 17.057,7€ gross year + Language allowance + Incentives: up to 15% SBA
- Good working environment in an international team
- Free coffee and well surrounded
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Malgrat de Mar, ES
Arenys de Munt, ES