Why not gain some completely new perspectives and insights? At Our Corporation we develop innovative business models based on the latest technology in order to create an inspiring brand experience for customers. Around 8,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 40 different languages.
As a Customer Service Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Providing Customer Service support via E-mail, chat and telephone contact.
- Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
- Identification of needs, ability to detect opportunities to offer additional products, services and follow up.
What we offer:
- Be a part of an international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
- A full time job (39H), M-S from 10h to 19h
- Long-term contract
- Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- Salary: Near 17.000€ gross/year
- Previos experience in Customer Service, managing Requests and Complaints from customers in a multi channel customer service platform.
- Command of MS Office and other basic computer tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Customer Service Orientation, quality awareness, open-mindedness and ability to learn. - Good communication skills, critical thinking, positive attitude, team worker, works well under pressure and used to work on
- Portuguese Native Speaker (C2 Level or equivalent). Fluency in English is also required.
- Candidates must be available to work full time in Barcelona, Spain.
Comunidad de Madrid, ES
Mercadal, Es, ES
Euro London Appointments