You will find yourself working in a multicultural environment, with development opportunities and offices in El Prat. Sounds good, right?You will work in an e-commerce US company that does not stop growing and is dedicated to offering cloud logistic services worldwide.
You will be part of the company's Traffic Operations team, where you will perform the following tasks:
- Make and receive calls and emails. Multichannel communication
- You will work in a contact center environment, supporting delivery drivers on their routes. Don't worry, we'll train you before.
- Use Excel spreadsheet.
- You will answer and resolve doubts, queries related to driver´s routes issues.
- Enter data into the company´s systems.
- Report tasks and fulfillment of objectives.
- Advanced German/French
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Positive attitude and commitment.
- Communication skills and problem solving spirit.
- That you have medium-high knowledge of Excel
- You would describe yourself as digital-friendly
The company offers you:
- Training: They want to teach you all the necessary techniques so you can do your best in a leading company in its sector.
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment. They know that for someone of your 100% you have to be comfortable working, that's why you will be in a professional and committed team.
- Part Time Journey: from 15:00 to 20:00h.
- Five days a week From Monday to Sunday
- Initial temporary contract directly with the company, with the possibility of a long-term contract.
Es Figueral, ES
Arganda del Rey, ES