- 40 hours/week
- From Monday to Sunday rotating
- AM and PM shifts (11:00h - 19:10h / 13:50h - 22:00h)
- 21.395 € /year
- Dutch and English bilingual speakers
- You should understand Spanish
- Computer skills (Office Package)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Working in shift patterns (Including weekends)
- Extra languages will be considered as a plus
- Previous experience working with computers
- Customer Service experience will be valued
Your duties will include the following:
- You will motorize the routes of drivers through a web portal and identify the risks to be able to prevent them (traffic lights, percentage of traffic, etc.)
- You will establish calls and send emails, work in a contact center environment, communicating daily with the drivers and supporting them on their routes
- You will make reports and reports using different programs, as well as evaluations of the achievement of objectives
Don´t worry, you will receive previous training.
Últimas ofertas de Customer Service
Miembro Distribuidor independiente HERBALIFE
<strong>Company Description<br><br></strong>Actualmente se encuentra en plena expansión a nivel internacional. Job Description: -Ventas.<br><ul><li>Promocionar productos.</li><li>Atención...
Santiago de Compostela, ES
<p><strong><u>The Company</u></strong></p><p>Our partner is a company dedicated to the development, manufacturing and marketing of high-end furniture.</p><p><strong>Their...