We are looking for a German and English speakers withing a top leader logistics company.
- German and English bilingual speakers
- You should understand Spanish
- Computer skills (Office Package)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Working in shift patterns (Including weekends)
- Extra languages will be considered as a plus
- Previous experience working with computers
- Customer Service experience will be valued
- 40 hours/week
- From Monday to Sunday rotating
- AM and PM shifts (11:00h - 19:10h / 13:50h - 22:00h)
- 21.395 € /year
Your duties will include the following:
- You will motorize the routes of drivers through a web portal and identify the risks to be able to prevent them (traffic lights, percentage of traffic, etc.)
- You will establish calls and send emails, work in a contact center environment, communicating daily with the drivers and supporting them on their routes
- You will make reports using different programs, as well as evaluations of the achievement of objectives
You will receive previous training.
Últimas ofertas de Customer Service
<p><strong><u>About us</u></strong> </p><p><br> </p> <p><strong>Líbere</strong>, as part of <strong>ALL IRON GROUP,</strong> has been recently created by the founders...
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries...