We are looking for a German and English speakers withing a top leader logistics company.
Your duties will include the following:
- You will motorize the routes of drivers through a web portal and identify the risks to be able to prevent them (traffic lights, percentage of traffic, etc.)
- You will establish calls and send emails, work in a contact center environment, communicating daily with the drivers and supporting them on their routes
- You will make reports using different programs, as well as evaluations of the achievement of objectives
You will receive previous training.
- German and English bilingual speakers
- You should understand Spanish
- Computer skills (Office Package)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Working in shift patterns (Including weekends)
- Extra languages will be considered as a plus
- Previous experience working with computers
- Customer Service experience will be valued
- Training: They want to teach you all the necessary techniques so you can do your best in a leading company in its sector.
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment.
- Five days a week from Monday to Sunday on part time (25h)
- Initial temporary contract directly with the company, with the possibility of a long-term contract.
Últimas ofertas de Customer Service
Funciones - Resolución de incidencias - Seguimiento de envíos - Atención telefónica - Gestión correo electrónico Requisitos - Buen manejo de paquete office - Experiencia de un año en departamento atención al cliente - Experiencia de un año en el...
We are looking for a Wholesale Customer Experience Specialist , who will be serving customers by providing product and service information and resolving problems. This role, based in our Elche (Alicante) office, will be part of the Operations team...