Are you a native/C2 level of Dutch or Swedish and at least a C1 English speaker?
Are you looking for a diverse atmosphere to work in? If so, then you have found the right position!
We are looking for a passionate and proactive person, who will give high-quality technical customer service within the international sector in Bosch Service Solutions, a multinational company with many opportunities for growth.
We have around 8,000 associates at 27 locations supporting national and international customers in more than 40 languages.
THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU CAN WORK FROM ANY PART OF SPAIN!!! :) Remote work is available for this position, but only from Spain.
· Providing Concierge Services to clients: Personal assistance for information and bookings on the move. Concierge Service provides a personal assistant that can access recommendations, reservations, weather reports, and travel advice in a matter of seconds.
· Provide information to the client and answer all claims, concerns, suggestions, or queries related to the contracted service.
· Emergency Calls Response: Vehicles automatically transmit all data relating to accidents to the monitoring center. Your mission will be to immediately make contact with the vehicle occupants and coordinate further measures.
· Coordinate Roadside Assistance for drivers. Provides support in the event of breakdowns or accidents. At the touch of a button, data is transmitted to our service center where it is analyzed.
· Track stolen vehicles: help customers to locate and recover their stolen vehicles. As soon as the theft is reported to the police, our monitoring center collects all vehicle data and determines the precise vehicle position via GPS tracking.
-Essencial: European ID Card (or NIE, TIE), Security Social Number and Bank account.
-Fluency (c2 or native) Dutch or Swedish and a C1 of English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Able to follow phone etiquette and use of formal and polite language.
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Teamwork spirit. Organized. Curious and hungry to learn more.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Problem resolution.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
· Schedules available:
8.00 h to 16.00 h Monday - Sunday 39 h contract
16.00 h to 00.00 h Monday - Sunday 39h contract
00.00 h to 8.00 h Monday - Sunday 39h contract
* All positions that are M to S has two days off per week and two weekends off per month (To be coordinated with your manager)
· Training led by expert trainers. We have all the didactic tools ready to launch you to success with us.
. The hiring is initially temporary by ETT, with real possibilities of becoming a BOSCH employee and having a long-term career with us.
· Fun international team with opportunities for growth
· Hybrid or 100% teleworking position
. Salary: €10,50/h
- Future projection, learning and continuity with the option of personal and professional development. There is nothing more enriching than working with motivated people, focus of the whole company, something that will make you grow in your personal development but that will also give you the opportunity to continue growing with us being able to become part of pilot projects with new campaigns, our support team or in transversal departments of BOSCH.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora