- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Manage service Subscriptions (New subscription, subscriptions information, update products, and services, etc.).
- Billing (Change payment method, billing incidence, invoicing, and other billing-related issues).
- Provide technical support on digital products, using databases, troubleshooting tools, knowledge articles, and other material.
- Follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage claims, suggestions, and hearing customers- feedback on the product.
- Provide feedback to the management team concerning the efficiency of customer service tools, new customer needs and, how to enhance any website/App value proposition.
- Monday - Friday. 39 hours week/ 7.00 h to 15.00 h.
- Salary between 18.000 - 19.000 Euros Gross (Including Base Salary, Language Pluses, Non-fixed bonus, etc.).
- Stable contract with Adecco
- YOU CAN WORK FROM ANY PLACE IN SPAIN!! 100% TELEWORKING.
- Fluency in Finnish (Native or C2 Level). High level of English (C1).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Able to follow phone etiquette and use of formal and polite language.
- Previous experience with customer service, offering technical support with knowledge of following standards and procedures.
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Teamwork spirit. Organized. Curious and hunger to learn more.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Problem resolution.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Arenys de Munt, ES