We have around 8,000 associates at 27 locations supporting national and international customers in more than 40 languages. Remote work is available for this position.
· Providing Concierge Services to clients: Personal assistance for information and bookings on the move. Concierge Service provides a personal assistant that can access recommendations, reservations, weather reports, and travel advice in a matter of seconds.
· Provide information to the client and answer all claims, concerns, suggestions, or queries related to the contracted service.
· Emergency Calls Response: Vehicles automatically transmit all data relating to accidents to the monitoring center. Your mission will be to immediately make contact with the vehicle occupants and coordinate further measures.
· Coordinate Roadside Assistance for drivers. Provides support in the event of breakdowns or accidents. At the touch of a button, data is transmitted to our service center where it is analyzed.
· Track stolen vehicles: help customers to locate and recover their stolen vehicles. As soon as the theft is reported to the police, our monitoring center collects all vehicle data and determines the precise vehicle position via GPS tracking.
-Fluency in Portuguese (Native level) or C1, and a high level of English are required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Able to follow phone etiquette and use of formal and polite language.
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Teamwork spirit. Organized. Curious and hungry to learn more.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Problem resolution.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Schedule: 16.00 h to 00.00 h Monday - Sunday
- Long-term contract with Adecco
- Fun international team with opportunities for growth
- Hybrid position
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Arenys de Munt, ES