- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Track record of demonstrated ownership through responsibility and accountability for end products
- Highly professional telephone presence; strong customer service mindset and style
- Strong email and calendaring skills (Outlook proficiency preferred); proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel is a plus
- Able to anticipate and meet the needs of individuals/colleagues supported
- Ability to establish relationships with both local colleagues and those working in other offices
- Able to work expertly and effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Inventive in problem solving; high tolerance for ambiguity
- Excellent professional standards, discernment and discretion when taking care of sensitive information
- Preferably 5+ years of secretarial experience in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Spanish. Ideally, also in Portuguese
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will join our Madrid office.
You will work with a diverse group of colleagues who each provide support for up to 2 Partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work with your assigned Partners to organize and leverage their time effectively, manage their complex schedules and coordinate their travel logistics.
In this role, you will be problem-solving and multi-tasking, assuming responsibility for planning, organizing, and executing major projects (e.g. calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also be responsible for planning client and internal meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners.
You will be collaborating with clients, client administrative contacts and with department members in creating smooth workflow including soliciting assistance from others as needed and helping others, as appropriate and maintaining follow-through. You will have flexibility to ensure appropriate, timely actions and that deadlines are met. You will also act as liaison for assigned individuals to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient, timely manner.
Nivel ingles alto
Nivel alto de paquete office (excel y power point)