The selected candidate is expected to perform the following tasks:
Monitoring of battery cycling projects
Monitoring of battery modelling projects
Dissemination of results
Supervision of students
If you are interested in this new project you have to send the following documentation:
Application for admission to the position (annex to the call)
Copy of identity document
Copy of the titles that give access to the square
indicating in the subject Refª IJ FELLOW BATTERY CYCLING J7 (ELECTRICAL STORAGE) to this email address: [email protected]
As you can see, it is a public employment offer, so for any questions or clarification you need, we refer you to visit the Fundecyt website to consult the DOE.
The selected person is required to have:
- Doctorate in one of the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Chemical Sciences, Industrial Engineering, Physics or similar.
Valuable master's degree in:
Electrochemical or similar
- Professional experience in:
- Projects on corrosion or ageing and loss of properties or; battery cycling or; estimation of SoH, SoC, etc. of energy storage systems of at least 1 year.
- Participation in at least 1 European project (H2020, FP7, etc) or equivalent or equivalent private company experience.
- Knowledge of specific techniques: AAS, ICP, DRX, DMA, TGA, DSC, TMA, SEM
- Minimum participation in 1 European, national or equivalent projects
- Experience in a Research Center / companies of at least 6 months
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Communication skills
- Minimum 5 articles published.
- Minimum participation in 2 congresses
To be part of the creation of the Iberian Research Centre for Energy Storage, whose mission is to experiment on the entire energy storage cycle, from the physical chemistry of materials to their scaling and application based on a series of strategic actions and objectives.
The company's own agreement hosting the birth of the centre until CIIAE has its own agreement.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora