This is your chance!
Electronic Arts, is the world leader in the interactive digital entertainment sector, develops and supplies games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and computers. EA has more than 300 million registered users around the world.
EA brings fantastic entertainment to gamers around the world, creating new titles, experience and gameplay.
His main mission is to inspire the world through his games.
You will be part of a great team, where passion, innovation, creativity and learning are essential ingredients for success.
Join EA .. this is your place!
What will your mission be?
- Complete assigned tasks, thoroughly.
- Ensure that all bugs, flaws or issues are reported correctly (in English and Danish) and removed from the product before release.
- Inform Leads and Senior Testers of any issue that may slow down or stop testing progress early.
- Proactively seek ways to improve your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
- Follow EA security procedures by taking responsibility for equipment and software security.
- You will report to the Linguistic Specialist Expert.
What do we need from you?
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and Danish- must be a bilingual speaker.
- Demonstrate ability to approach tests in a detailed and structured way.
- Interest and knowledge of video games, the video game industry and platforms, including PC, Mac, consoles (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One), and mobile devices.
- Excellent communication skills and very good attention to detail
- Proactive, player-focused and team-oriented
- Knowledgeable about the Microsoft Windows environment
- You must be at least 18 years old.
What do we offer you?
3 months contract directly with Electronics Arts
Hours from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
19,000 euros gross per year + Life / accident insurance
Teleworking all time
Please note, you must be able to work in Spain (work permit in order). EA doesn´t sponsor visas for this position.
EA Madrid- s work is dynamic. There will be peak periods of activity, therefore the workload and make-up of teams will vary. Regular working hours are 40 hours per week. On few occasions overtime might be needed either on workdays or weekends. It will be compensated with time off.
Do you join the project? Don't wait any longer and sign up!
WE ARE WANTING TO MEET YOU!
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
British American Tobacco
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey! BAT Spain IS LOOKING FOR A Legal...
Your field of responsibility For the eighth successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real Returns program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented and hardworking professionals who have taken a voluntary career break. Real Returns is...