As part of the Onboarding Associate team, you will be required to interact directly with our client sellers during the onboarding process by hosting video sessions in German & English.
To be successful in this role you should possess the following skills and competencies:
·Demonstrated passion for delivering world class customer service; maintaining a positive, supportive and professional manner. Being comfortable and confident facilitating video calls.
· Clear and effective oral and written communication.
· An ability and willingness to effectively deal with real time challenging situations - ability to - think on your feet- .
· Established time-management and prioritization skills, with minimal supervision.
· Proven experience in adhering to policies, processes and procedures and proactively flagging any impediments to you providing effective and timely support to our customers.
· Desire to build strong working relationships, as this role will require you to liaise with Compliance Operations and / or Seller Support teams to effectively and efficiently resolve Seller queries. Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers- issues where required.
· Data driven and capable of making high-judgement decisions for our business and our customers.
· Ensures compliance with process and procedures whilst achieving weekly productivity and quality standards
· Identifies Seller and Associate success barriers, provides solutions, and drives change through business improvement initiatives.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids other team members with difficult cases as needed.
· Permanent contract
· Schedules from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6pm
· Salary: 25000 euros gross/year + Language Bonus
· Full benefits package (dental insurance, medical insurance, discounts, etc.)
· ONSITE ROLE IN BARCELONA CITY. So you must live in barcelona, be willing to move or move to the city.
· Fluent German & English
·Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Google Chrome.
· Ability to follow workflows and policies
· Strong prioritization and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility.
·Comfortable dealing with ambiguous situations and solving problems on camera with effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
· Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
· Prior experience working within a customer service /contact center environment (voice support) is highly desirable.
· Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
· Process improvement awareness and experience.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Pobla de Claramunt, La, ES