Are you someone who enjoys problem-solving and providing excellent customer service? Do you possess a good balance between strategic thinking and hands-on approach? Have you had experience in leading teams and streamlining processes?
Then, this is the perfect project for you!
The responsibilities of this role will include:
1. Coordinating and leading teams.
2. Managing operations, including fleet and driver schedules, coordination of charging hubs, and technical support.
3. Collaborating with the Customer Service team.
4. Developing operational KPIs to monitor/a and optimize processes.
5. Providing technical training to drivers and support staff.
6. Working closely with the Country Manager to develop new strategic proposals.
The requirements for this position are:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Possession of a university degree.
- Knowledge of the urban mobility sector.
- Valuable knowledge in electronics/electricity.
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Italian language skills (valued competence).
- Previous experience with CRM tools (Salesforce).
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset and goal-oriented (KPIs).
- Proactive attitude.
- Availability to travel.
The job conditions are as follows:
- Temporary contract with growth possibilities.
- Full-time position.
- Salary between 30k-35k.
- Workplace is in Madrid, with occasional travel to Barcelona and Italy.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora