The Order Management Agent- s main objective is to achieve the daily, weekly & monthly targets for his/her group. This is achieved by training and deploying resources effectively through the team structure. An operational role that also encompasses key relationships within XE (Country Teams, Management Team, BPO team, Partners & Customers)
· To manage effectively designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
· Input & Process Orders & Returns
· Validation of Orders and Pricing
· Management of relevant customer details
· To ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing ethical and financial rules.
· To escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
· To respond and act in a timely professional manner to any escalations received
· To provide Team Leader with timely and accurate reporting that captures performance trend metrics and actionable management information.
· Support with the implementation and maintenance of robotic process automation.
Silks and abilities:
· A minimum of 1 year experience in a collect organization
· University Level education (desirable)
· Fluency in Dutch and English both written and verbal.
· Results / Target driven
· Team Player
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Adaptable to a changing environment & flexible with regard to working patterns
· Excellent communication skills
· Quality and attention to details oriented
· Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
· Computer literate
What we offer:
· Full-time contract
· Competitive salary and bonus scheme
· Individual development plan with the potential to grow within the company.
· The opportunity to work on interesting projects, like the development of RPA, data reports and overall OTC process improvements.
· Excellent work environment and a very active social committee for all fun at work.
· Discounted access to gyms and sports facilities
· Flexible working hours
· Generous relocation package
· Flex salary program: purchase of education, transportation, and ticket restaurants without taxes.
· Life and accident insurance
· Annual shop allowance: €395/year
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora