Would you like to work in an events company as a People Operations Coordinator?
Adecco is looking for a person with experience in personnel management in various areas.
You will be responsible for:
Be the first line of support for employee questions related to onboarding, benefits, Workday, personnel policies and programs, and will respond in a timely manner and/or redirect questions to the appropriate people.
- Serve as thematic advisor for local and global people policies, processes and tools.
- Identify gaps and shortcomings in our people processes and drive improvements to enhance efficiency and expertise.
- Prepare and process documentation for new hires, local requirements, employee status and compensation changes; relocations, internal transfers, promotions, employee certification requests, termination documentation, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially with data integrity and data management in Workday.
- Drive and own non-routine employee transactions
- Submit contract approvals, send invoices and create purchase orders
- Provide world-class customer service to employees and external suppliers
- Coordinate and assist with people programs and projects
- Assist with internal audits to ensure compliance
- Partner with team members to obtain needed reports
- Own data entry for new hires, employees and other miscellaneous items
- Field employment verification requests
- Create and maintain employee files to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Work closely with hiring managers, regional BX leader and cross-functional teams to ensure smooth onboarding and offboarding
- Fluent English. Can communicate, read and write effectively in English.
- Bachelor's degree or bachelor's degree
- 1 - 2 years HR experience, ideally in a fast-growing company
- Workday experience is an advantage
- Strong time management skills
- Can do, can do attitude, make it happen
- Open to give and receive feedback
- Entrepreneurial and operational problem solver
- Ability to create and scale people processes and programmes
- High level of confidentiality and data integrity
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Great team player, but with the ability to work independently
- Ability to gracefully handle competing priorities simultaneously
- Complete with excellent attention to detail and organisational skillsnull
M to T 9:00 a 18:30
F 9:00 a 15:00
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Sales en Madrid
Acebeda, La, ES
Leroy Merlin - España
Centro Alum S.A.
Head of Ad SalesNueva
BPM Executive Search