Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Lead cross functional teams to plan and flawlessly execute programs which exceeds both customer and internal expectations.
- Taking responsibility of the program to ensure it is delivered on time, within budget, within approved profitability and to required quality standards.
- Planning and executing of all activities in accordance with the milestones defined by the customer
- Managing product changes, according to flexibility and cost defined/agreed with Engineering and Sales.
- Taking the lead to reach the yearly targets for the Cost Technical Optimization Ideas (CTOs) in your program.
- Identifying possible risks and critical points and applying the necessary corrective actions by escalating to get the needed support.
To be a success in this role you must have:
- Succesfully completed Bachelor's degree in technical subject, an MBA would be a plus and electronic master studies too.
- Experience working in automotive field, preferably in electronics
- 5 years of work experience in project management leading cross functional teams both local and distributed in highly dynamic environments
- Excellent comunication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish, French is a plus.
- Proactive, accountable, can-do actitude and resilient.
- Power electronics knowledge
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora