We are now looking for a Regulatory case Specialist to manage consumer regulatory complaints directly reporting to the Regulatory Team Lead within a company with a strong growth environment and is based in our Barcelona office.
This role is a great opportunity to explore multiple business areas as it is a position working cross-functionality, as well as to improve your knowledge of the e-commerce, tourism, consumer and data protection regulations.
- Manage legal customer complaints, consumer organisation files, lawyer cases and regulatory consumer cases by identifying potential legal risks and working liaised with stakeholders to mitigate negative impact;
- Collaborate on coordinate Legal inquiries with Legal Counsels related to the customer complaints to ensure excellent service;
- Support other administrative tasks within the team such as forum management or translations of legal documentation;
- Support team projects collaborating with the team members when required;
- Measure, analyse and report on the results of initiatives.
- Background in Tourism will be required in your daily work;
- Used to work with CRM tools;
- Ability to work with G-suite;
- Excellent writing and communication skills, you should be able to work with legal vocabulary and have an excellent grammar in French at native level or C1/C2;
- Proficient level of English is a must.
- Passionate for the travel industry;
- Acute sense of judgement, tact, diplomacy and crisis communication;
- Experience in legal case management tourism related (GDPR, tourism and consumer regulations).
- Other languages will be an advantage, including: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Catalan, Euskera, Galician and/or Portuguese;
- It will be a plus to have experience in forums management and/or sensitive customer complaints;
- GDS Amadeus and/or Galileo knowledge will be a plus;
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive claims channels.
- Contract: Temporary of 6 months + Incorporation by company according to performance.
- Day: Full time
- Work modality: Telecommuting (possibility of going to the office in BCN sometimes)
- Salary: €24.000 per year
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Computing / IT en Barcelona
Abi Global Health
Barcelona Technical Center
HR Manager (m/f/d) BCNNueva
Krell Consulting & Training
IMAN TEMPORING ETT, S.L.
Palau-solità i Plegamans, ES
IT Controller (f/m/x)4 Jun
Körber Supply Chain