The Senior Vendor Manager will establish strong relationships with key segment manufacturers and distributors, integrating them in our logistic and catalog systems, planning the selection of season collections and managing inventory levels. Further responsibilities will be to coordinate marketing activities and to drive projects to improve catalog quality and navigation and customer purchasing experience. The Manager will work in an International environment.
This role is for a passionate customer and category advocate, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills. The SVM must be an effective leader and communicator in working with some of Amazon's most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and cross-functional leaders.
¿Qué estamos buscando?
· Define the selection strategy, which categories to focus on, which brands to prioritize, what type of product, price range, etc.
· Grow and manage the selection through strong vendor relationships including assessing market procurement conditions, recommending terms, and implementing procurement strategies.
· Act as pivotal role in the E-commerce business, liaising with Marketing, Instock Management, Logistics, Legal.
· Be responsible for the following areas of business management: promotional campaigns, support to in-stock management (in close relationship to our supply chain management team), product management, and vendor performance communications.
· With online content management team, develop and execute collaborative marketing and promotions campaign for a wide variety of products across the category.
· Help to set up a category procurement support strategy along with supply chain teams and drive continuous process improvements, such as improving vendor lead times.
· Manage item/vendor set-up in various tools.
· Attend trade shows and vendor meetings as required.
· Monitor/a and research industry and competitive trends to make the Amazon offering the best for the customer.
· Manage vendors and internal processes in daily operative tasks.
Interested in what a Senior Vendor Manager does? Have a look at this video!
· Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Management preferred.
· extensive years' of professional experience ideally in management consulting, retail, operations, and/or business management.
· Proven ability to influence others in a business setting.
· Assertiveness, excellent communication skills.
· Outstanding analytical skills and experience in planning and forecasting. · Proven ability to use supporting tools and systems to deliver business improvements.
· Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
· Bias for action and results oriented mentality, combined with ability to work in a demanding but collegial environment where teamwork is a must.
· Ability to solve problems with creative ideas and innovation.
· Top tier degree.
The role will be based in Madrid. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Personas con discapacidad: Será necesario disponer de un Certificado de Discapacidad oficial igual o superior al 33% emitido por el organismo público competente.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Desde la División de Sales &amp; Marketing de Robert Walters, nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Técnico Cuantitativo Senior - Client Service para una importante compañía del sector de Investigación y estudios de mercado, teniendo como objetivo...
en Madrid.<br><br>Nuestro cliente importante empresa de ingeniería ubicada en Madrid.<br><br>El ingeniero de soporte informático será responsable del soporte de escritorio pero también formará parte del equipo global de TI. Se...