We are looking for a candidate with a high level of English and development potential, who is in charge of the management of the suppy chain and actively participates in strategid projects of the organization.
- To be part of one of the main multinational organizations referring to logistics, being a pioneer in its expansion in Spain.
- Growth and development project at national and international level
The requirements are:
-University degree focusing on supply chain management, logistics, and/ or transportation management
- 1+ year of experience in transportation, automotive, or consulting
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a conceptual and structured way
- Very good communication skills in Spanish and English (French would be beneficial) as well as proficiency in MS Excel
- Motivation to work with international teams in a dynamic, exciting and virtual environment
Among the tasks to be carried out are the following:
-Performing quantitative analyses and evaluating supply chain data, processes and networks
- Identifying weak spots in our customers- transportation networks
- Developing and evaluating different optimization scenarios
- Implementing and developing innovative optimization concepts
- Work very closely with our clients, using both our state-of-the-art transportation management system (iTMS) as well as customer systems
- Taking on responsibility for projects with the involvement of multiple internal and external stakeholders
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
- Impulsar la estabilidad de procesos y proyectos de producción. - Impulsar mejoras en la calidad del proceso y del producto de las diferentes líneas. - Establecer y hacer seguimiento de KPIS. - Impulsar la eliminación de pérdidas / desperdicios de...
Requirements: Mechanical/electrical engineer Wind farm commissioning background Experience with NORDEX OR VESTAS wind turbines Office package knowledge is a must. Good level of English writen and spoken. GWO Job details: Monitor/a the commissioning...