The Vendor Manager will engage directly with multiple internal and external teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors). You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as buying, pricing, inventory management, operations, online marketing, and finance to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon. Additionally, you will support on developing cross-category processes to enable scalable growth.
The candidate possesses experience in buying, marketing and/or finance, with a track record of successful relationship management, strong analytical acumen, and experience generating and managing reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will take ownership of projects and business problems to deliver successful results. You must be a team player, be comfortable with ambiguity, communicate persuasively and be able to influence internal and external stakeholders of all levels. Great communication skills and understanding of Excel will be essential to your success.
¿Qué estamos buscando?
Your responsibilities will include the following:
· Onboarding new vendors and ensuring their growth all along the year.
· Manage a portfolio of vendors to drive growth and improve profitability.
· Analyse sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities.
· Provide recommendations to improve sales, margin and ASP.
· Manage and build comprehensive selection through strong vendor relationships.
· Monitor/a and research industry and competitive trends.
· Liaise with vendors and other operational departments to resolve product or supply-chain queries swiftly and accurately.
· Drive process improvements to enable scalable growth.
· Bachelor- s degree
· 3 + years of business experience
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills to convey key insights from complex analyses to internal and external parties
· Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
· Flexible, detail-oriented, analytical and with a high degree of autonomy
Personas con discapacidad: Será necesario disponer de un Certificado de Discapacidad oficial igual o superior al 33% emitido por el organismo público competente.
· SQL proficiency
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at the most innovative online retailer and to develop and build strong functional skills in vendor management, planning and forecasting, and business analysis.
Últimas ofertas de Retail
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA DEL SECTOR HOTELERO
La limpieza de las habitaciones asignadas. Requisitos: -Experiencia previa mínima de 1 año Beneficios: -Incorporación inmediata. -Jornada completa ( h). -Buen ambiente laboral.
MERIDIANO S.A. COMPAÑÍA ESPAÑOLA DE SEGUROS
Su misión fundamental será: 1 CAPTAR-DESARROLLO DEL PROCESO DE SELECCIÓN COMPLETO: Crear su equipo mercantil 2 FORMACIÓN Y ACOMPAÑAMIENTO: Darle la base y conocimientos de los valores y productos Meridiano 3 ESTRATEGIA Y OBJETIVOS: Desarrollar una...