Role: Front End Developer - React
Summary of role:
An exciting opportunity to be one of the team members of the R&D project accelerator function within NCC Group. You will be one of the developers spanning across a number of new project streams working alongside a newly formed team to efficiently develop cloud solutions following CICD best practices. This is a great opportunity to work on mission critical Cyber Security-related products and services, for one of the world’s leading practices.
We are looking for a strong front-end developer with previous experience implementing scalable serverless applications on AWS.
You will be a member of the development teams formed within the accelerator function working along-side senior and lead developers within a scrum team to deliver high quality applications.
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Work closely with other Developers, UX, QA, DevOps and Cloud Architecture
- Development of high-quality code following development practices set by the Lead Developer(s)
- Perform regular code reviews
- Implement a test first approach and contribute to upholding code quality metrics
- Front end development using React JS
- Working knowledge of cloud architecture (SaaS)
- Agile Development
- Experience working with CI/CD practices
- Test first approach
- Microservice infrastructure
- SDLC and use of frameworks, such as OWASP SAMM
- Back-end development experience using Python
- Self-starter and ability to operate within a fast-paced and deeply technical team.
- Keenness to take ownership of problems and see through to conclusion.
- Creative flair and a penchant for problem solving.
- A real love of tech, data and doing cool things.
- Client-focus and ability to have discussions at all levels.
About NCC Group
The NCC Group family has over 1,800 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate – we work together, we are brilliantly creative and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days. However, if you haven’t heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.
We may also store your CV on our database for any future vacancies.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora