Are you a software sales pro looking to take your career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and a product – on the fast track? Take a look at New Relic!
We are looking for an accomplished, quota-carrying sales professional to share their skills to drive our technology and delight our customers. If you have a passion for SaaS sales and an interest in how it can impact businesses AND gain Commercial technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
This opportunity provides unique opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
What you'll do
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of New Relic’s platforms to C-Level executives and senior decision makers
- Pre-qualify opportunities by assessing mutual interest and purchasing power of large, enterprise companies
- Achieve and over-achieve your target by bringing on net new logos and managing existing customers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Effectively use Salesforce.com and other sales tools to lead accounts through every step of the sales cycle
- Have a very successful history selling software (preferably SaaS) in a dynamic, transactional environment.
- Experience working in the Italian or Spanish Market selling to commercial organisations.
- Are fluent to native level in Italian or Spanish & English.
- Have excellent communication and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales
- Can easily communicate the business impact of extraordinary software to both technical and business customers
- Experience in consultative, solutions selling APM or related software
- Italian and Spanish speaking
- Deep and creative sales skills
- Ambition combined with great teaming skills
- A related college degree or equivalent experience
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. Flex First allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or hybrid.
Read more about Flex First.
New Relic currently has offices in Germany, Ireland, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and based on business needs may approve work in Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, and other locations throughout the region. Some of our opportunities are limited to specific hiring locations. Talk with your recruiter about your goals and how we can work with you in our Flex First approach!
Our hiring process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Madrid
Fly Me To The Moon Agency
Ejecutivo/a de Cuentas Jr.23 Mar
BPM Senior Account Executive17 Mar
Prometeo - Consultora de Recursos Humanos - Reclutamiento y Selección TI -Atracción de Talento
BPM Senior Account Executive16 Mar
Account Executive15 Mar
Ejecutivo de Cuentas Senior15 Mar
Ejecutivo de Cuentas15 Mar