About this job
Compensation: €45k - 60k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Industry: Computer Software, Information Technology, SaaS
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Private
automation, jenkins, python, docker, agile
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our Integrations team. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product, experienced in Software development, testing and in learning new technologies and being up to date on industry standards and good practices.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will play a big role on this team. We will need your testing experience and mindset in order to build a testing strategy and to improve our automation solutions and environments, which will bring the team to the next level.
We change technologies very often in this team, we are up to the challenges that the company needs, and because of this we have developed integrations to make our product work with PowerBI, Chatbots, Splunk, etc,
If you are wondering if this job is for you, you can ask yourself these questions, and if you answer yes to all of them, I would encourage you to apply.
- Do you want to be part of an amazing team of professionals who are also awesome people?
- Do you enjoy learning new things and enjoy overcoming challenges?
- Are you passionate about your work and do you enjoy delivering and getting things done while having fun?
At Nexthink you will
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts,
- Collaborate with in how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional, E2E and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Lead QA processes within Integrations team, ex: design and write test plans.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery and Dev team on our Release and CI/CD projects
- Run manual and automated regression tests.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
- Help with the third level support cases and along with the Dev Team, manage the issue resolution process.
- Actively discuss with the Product Manager and Dev Team to design the acceptance criteria and to prepare, ahead of test execution, test plan and automation scripts.
- Manage modern automation tools to create and provision testing environments
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / QA
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing
- Experience on testing APIs and defining component tests. Knowledge of mocking tools for APIs.
- Experience with load/performance/stability/stress testing. Knowledge of tools like Gatling, AB or similar would be a plus.
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Proven experience on container tools like Docker.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc). Python Is a must for us.
- Problem solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Candidate needs to be autonomous, proactive and enjoy challenges
- Proficiency in English.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Descripción del puesto Desde Inetum precisamos incorporar 2 perfiles de desarrollo fullstack (NodeJS + Angular) para colaborar en proyecto con uno de nuestros clientes más importantes del sector bancario. Los requisitos del perfil son los siguientes:...
QA Automation Engineer The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is responsible for designing testing procedures and reporting on findings and system defects, while adhering to team deadlines and assigned deliverables. You will need to analyze the...