Who we are:
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne? A cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water to quench your thirst? Well, it was probably made by us. We are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
As a Line Leader for O-I you will be responsible for managing the total operation of the line (defined as total production line) on a 24 hour / 7 day a week basis through the continuous shift operation to maximize production performance within established safety, quality and cost parameters.
A particular emphasis of the role is to facilitate a team culture across all functional and cross functional disciplines for the specific line. Through both formal and informal continuous improvement opportunities, implement and refine improvement ideas to maximize the performance of the line.
A Line Leader Will
- Ensure correct use of safety equipment and adherence to all safety procedures
- Engage with multiple departments within the plant to assign resources to focus on all areas of the production line; i.e. safety, quality, furnace, machine repair, mold shop, general maintenance, forming, inspection, and packaging
- Analyze data from the production line to identify improvement opportunities and to create effective improvement actions and projects
- Motivate and engage with the production line employees to align on expectations and performance goals
- Develop basic technical knowledge of the glass production process
- Learn and adhere to customer quality requirements and expectations
- Understand and apply local HR policies and union contracts
- Work with shift supervisors to have consistency across different shifts
- Assist in development, coaching, and training of production employees
- Apply continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes to elevate the production line performance
What are we looking for :
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Ingeniería Industrial)
- Experienced in multinational Industry companies, supervising/leading people, and processes in a manufacturing environment, preferably Glass production.
- IT tools: proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Fluent English is a must, French knowledge is an added value
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge is a plus (Continuous Improvement and Kaizen
- Interpersonal skills (influence, engagement, etc..)
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
What We Offer At O-I
- Multinational Manufacturing Glass Leader (Industry) .
- More than 50 years of presence in Seville, working with local customers.
- Join a sustainable Industry (infinite recycling)
- Opportunity for future growth and development
- Comprehensive benefits package (ticket restaurant, pension plan)
- Retribución Flexible
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status , disability, etc.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Law Enforcement en Sevilla
EPC Legal Counsel29 May