Óscala works for a growing list of reputable clients in The Netherlands and surrounding countries. We offer our clients additional (remote) capacity so they can continue to build their state-of the-art software solutions, web applications, mobile apps and alike.
Each Óscala Software Developer works exclusively for one client and is an integral part of their Software Development team.
To facilitate the needs of our employees Óscala operates on a hybrid office model, meaning working (partly) from our Development center and/or a few days per week from a home office.
For one of our clients we are currently looking for a:
Software Tester - Senior
Our client is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies. Their integrated training and competence management software suite (CMS) is designed to meet the complex needs of the oil and gas industry and its regulatory requirements.
They define, deliver and assure workforce competency for organizations across the oil, gas and renewable energy sectors. Their services span competence consultancy, to practical training courses, digital learning content right through to the full design, build and management of training infrastructure. Their services are supported by industry-leading software solutions that help their clients manage operational competency.
Supporting this is their industry-leading software system, that helps their clients assess, manage, record, plan and track ongoing workforce competency.
About the job:
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Agile processes and techniques.
- Solid foundation in quality assurance to thoroughly understand processes in order to develop and improve test procedures.
- Understanding of operating system, application & environment on which the application is tested against:
- Microsoft Windows OS
- Microsoft Edge browser
- Google Chrome browser
- Good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
- Ability to think of scenarios including the boundary conditions and the behaviour what could possibly go wrong.
- Be able to document test cases and create test plans, create bug reports with proper reproduction paths.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Test Management Approach (TMap) / International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certification.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish quality assurance procedures and methodologies throughout the development processes.
- Work closely with team members to ensure that they are correctly utilizing QA methodologies and systems.
- Demonstrate a methodical and thorough approach to investigation and solution of problems.
- Develop test strategies and implement technical test plans.
- Review test plans for accuracy and appropriate coverage of operational requirements, and support and/or witness test and provide appropriate technical support to enhance quality control.
- Ensure that deficiencies found during testing are documented and reported to find resolution to mitigate risks.
- Create bug reports with proper reproduction paths and verify the fixes.
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation (35-50k)
- Hybrid working model or from our office in centre of Valencia
- Be part of a remote multicultural team and participate in loads of social events
- International but flexible working hours
- Local Spanish contract and HR support
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora