OW a controlled 50/50 joint venture between EDP and Engie is looking for an organized and communicative "Document Controller".
Are you willing to join a passionate and high performing team, in a cross-cultural, fast-paced, and strongly grOWing environment?
Responsible for managing the global Document Management System (DMS). The DMS will be central to all the company’s activities and be the driving force behind how the organization achieves successful knowledge management.
The Corporate Document Controller will support Projects and BUs Document Controllers on the implementation of the Global DMS and will be accountable of the document management tasks from corporate.
As Corporate Document Controller:
- Setting up projects and corporate environments in the DMS (roles and rights, folder structure, naming convention, attributes, approval workflows).
- Organizing and migrating past information from the projects, corporate and business units existing systems.
- Ensuring the process to upload documentation and the relevant revision and approval processes meet global standards (document structure, workflows, attributes, and naming convention).
- Ensuring that management and distribution of contractual documents and formal correspondence has consistency and traceability for all parties.
- Ensure DMS is aligned with the knowledge management strategies for all OW teams.
- Clarification of interfaces and customer requirements regarding document management and liaise when needed with the DMS supplier.
- Training corporate employees on the DMS process and the use of the tool.
- Supporting corporate employees on the difficulties and doubts that they may have while using the tool.
- Ensuring the development and growth of the Global Document Management System.
In cooperation with Project and BUs Document Controllers:
- Supporting the creation of each project environment in the new DMS, configuring their accesses, and considering possible peculiarities to be implemented.
- Supporting on information migration from existing systems to the global DMS.
- Assisting project document controllers in maintaining a compliant with the global standards (document structure, workflows, attributes, and naming convention).
- Training project document controllers and employees on the DMS process and the use of the tool.
- Supporting project document controllers and employees on the difficulties and doubts that they may have while using the tool.
University Degree Level.
OW has an international team of employees and the working language is English.
- Similar experience working in corporations or industrial scale projects.
- Experience in Document Management and Document Management Systems or Content Management Systems software is preferred (Aconex, Business Collaborator, Viewpoint or similar).
- Competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High standards of organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload, able to work under pressure.
- Able to work with different teams, sometimes situated in other offices or countries.
Job location will be Madrid.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Controller en Madrid
Controller de gestiónNueva
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
BE MATE APARTMENTS
Controller de Gestión20 Mar