PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Spain, Germany and the UK. 4000+ companies such as Big Mamma, Job&Talent or Grupo Flaix to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised +100M€ to keep growing.
Your role: help building the best payroll solution ever designed in Spain 💡
Your role is to support product builders on building the best HR and Payroll solution for the Spanish market. You will use our “in-house” development tool (JetLang);
You will work together with our amazing local product team;
Your main tasks will be to analyse and configure collective agreements for our new customers and to test some of the new features the product builders do;
You will also give support on the maintenance and incident management;
Moreover, you will be able to have a direct impact on the design of the product by implementing UX/UI improvements in order to get the best user experience for our users;
Finally, you will have the chance to learn and use tools like looker and amplitude, by creating dashboards to track the usage of the product.
The position is based within our Spanish team in Barcelona, with a possibility to work from any location as we offer a “work from anywhere” policy for more flexibility and fulfillment.
Your missions ⭐
- Integrate with our programming language developed “in-house” (JetLang) the local social laws and collective agreements from Spain in our platform;
- Understand the links between the thousands of variables that make up the intelligence of the system;
- Test and document the product for Spain, in close collaboration with the local team;
- Implement design improvements in order to have the most efficient and intuitive user paths possible;
- Update permanently the product according to the evolution of the Spanish social law, mainly analysing and -Configuring the collective agreements of new customers;
- Help the team gain scalablility.
- You have an engineer + entrepreneur profile and you want to contribute to building the next generation of Payroll and HR products (no programming knowledge required but a strong appetite and passion for contributing to our project);
- If you have a legal background but your interests are more technically oriented;
- Strong analytical mind;
- Taste for the intellectual challenge;
- Curious and innovative spirit;
- Want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure;
You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us;
You speak both Spanish and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment;
You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills;
You want to learn and improve in a young and dynamic environment.
What We Offer ❤️
An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
Internship contract for 6 months;
An attractive remuneration package;
A nice work space with a ping-pong table and a terrace in Barcelona;
Work from anywhere policy and flexible schedule;
Along with the possibility of visiting the rest of our offices (London, Paris & Berlin);
Regular team and global events;
Restaurant, and sport ticket
MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora