PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
You'll be joining HR-Assistant Squad 🏡
Our team (HR-Assistant) is part of the Foundations tribe whose mission is to "make PayFit easy to build, easy to use". The tribe operates in two main fields core SaaS (validations, authentication, permissions, and roles...) and core HRIS (the foundations for HR verticals to offer a good experience and assistance to our users).
HR-Assistant operates mainly in the core-HR field but keeps the other teams' enablement at the heart of its mission. Our main focus this year is to increase revenue 💸 and customer satisfaction 😍.
To give you more context, we are currently working on:
- Building new features to display useful employees' data to a HR or a manager
- Offering automatic guidance and support to our customers in their daily job as HR or managers
- Improving and developing, documents access and display in the app as well as enabling other teams to use/upload/download files in PayFit app using our services
- We also have the ownership and impact on other features used in different scopes in the application.
You will be working everyday with 4 other happy 😊 , passionate 💙 and dynamic 🔥 software engineers, as well as the squad tri-force : the engineering manager 👩🏽💻, the product manager 🧑🏽💻 and the product designer 👩🏼🎨. The main spoken language in our team is English 🇬🇧
Our daily work
The topics we work on require an important part of discussions, system design and planning with different teams at PayFit.
For The Day To Day Work, We Use
- Technical stack: TypeScript, React, Node.js , MongoDB, GraphQL, Jest (with testing library)
- Code collaboration: GitHub, CircleCI, Docker, K8
- Design tool: Figma
- Project management and knowledge: JIRA, Notion, Miro, Whimsical
- Communication: Slack, Zoom
You Are Expected To
You role is to contribute to the whole process of the features creation (from system design to delivery and monitoring).
- Challenge our current architecture and design new systems with the team
- Participate actively in our agile ceremonies
- Participate in workshops for transversal tech initiatives
- Handle eventual bugs with the team
- Monitor errors - SLO analysis and updates
- Contribute in team release (CI/CD)
- Code high quality features with the team and give/receive code reviews
- Participate in giving design reviews and running some discoveries with the product team
- You have a very good knowledge of web development principles
- You are experienced in designing clean architectures for projects, making them performant and scalable while taking into account business <> tech tradeoffs
- You have a good knowledge and experience with Domain Driven Design
- You are able to make optimal choices for used technologies (DB, languages, CI pipelines...)
- You are good at performance monitoring and incident management
- You know how to engage your team in staying positive and focused
- You have a strong growth mindset: you love coaching and being coached and you have good communication skills
- You are sensitive to the impact of our product and you care about our users experience and point of views
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming
- An attractive remuneration package
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milano)
- WFA (work from anywhere policy)
- A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate
- Regular team and global events (workshops for a big variety of topics, sport, well-being, time and priority management, sophrology...)
- Restaurant tickets
- 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered)
- Henner insurance
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone introduction with Ghizlane, Engineering manager of the team: experience check, motivation and potential evolution, mindset fit
3️⃣ Short pair programming session with two engineers of the team
4️⃣ System design interview with two engineers of the team (we share with you the topic that will be discussed few days before the test)
5️⃣ Meet Joann and Pierre, Product designer and Product Manager
6️⃣ Meet Amal, the Engineering director of Foundations tribe
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora