Job Description Summary:
Our 2023 Marketing Internship Programme is now open for applications. All submissions received will be assessed on a continuous basis throughout Winter 2022/ Spring 2023 To be considered, applicants must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field from an accredited college or university. You must reside in the country where the internship is based, for the duration of the internship and you must hold the required work authorization. Internship location: Spain Internship duration: 6 months, starting July
Meet our team
PayPal operates a dynamic business in Europe that addresses the payment needs of both merchants and consumers. We are rapidly becoming the preferred method of making and accepting online payments in the region on tens of thousands of merchant websites. We are focused on maximizing the adoption, use, and preference for PayPal on-line by addressing customer needs, both merchant and consumer, more effectively than any other payments provider and by offering customers the best payment experience on the web. Our Marketing teams aim to acquire and engage customers in over 10+ markets. The successful intern will collaborate and interface with our broader Sales and Marketing teams within Europe and globally.
Your day to day
- Work as part of our Marketing team to deliver outstanding and appealing campaigns and merchant programs to win new customers, enhance the engagement of our existing merchant base and drive loyalty & advocacy.
- Provide support to ensure a best-in-class implementation and execution of our Global Marketing strategies and programs to drive acquisition and growth.
- Partner with our marketing teams to support their core marketing tasks and help to grow and optimize our digital marketing programs. This includes the creation of concepts and implementation of marketing campaigns as well as own projects.
- Support the planning and operational implementation of multi-channel campaigns, support the conceptual work of marketing campaigns and handle third party agencies for creation and localization of assets.
- Work hand-in-hand with central teams that are scaling programs to the region: acquisition, reactivation, and lifecycle campaigns.
- Help with the preparation of market deep dives, collating insights from market research and internal dashboards to understand trends in consumer behavior.
- Competitor benchmarking.
What do you need to bring?
- Keen interest or knowledge in current internet- and online marketing trends
- A passion for digital marketing techniques and an interest in customer behavior.
- A first experience working in digital (startup, agency) or on a related industry (B2B, SaaS, Fintech)
- Practical experience in the area of marketing / online marketing / sales / CRM – preferred
- Strong organizational skills with good attention to detail.
- Comfortable with data and customer insights
- Autonomous, proactively coming up with proposals and initiatives.
- Collaborative, eager to work in an international environment and across multiple teams.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, eagerness to take responsibility, sense of humor.
- Concrete and action-oriented personality.
- Currently enrolled at university for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0090140
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Multinational information and software services company