This is a fixed term contract for 12 months. (parental cover)
Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in helping the future of movies and television? Do you want to help the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at any time and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Prime Video Channels is seeking a Senior Partner Manager to join our Prime Video Channels content team and support the Prime Video Channels business in Europe. You will help execute our promotions and support operations for Prime Video Channels business in Europe as well as provide support on new and in-life partner deals. You will oversee action plans based on deep-dive analysis of consumer engagement metrics and provide recommendations on how to grow the business. This position offers a unique opportunity to work at one of the most innovative online video services in the world and brings advancement into a variety of roles at Amazon.
Join us and from day one you will grow professionally, developing a unique set of skills through continuous training and strong partnership with your team, peers and stakeholders across different functions. The location for this position is Madrid.
Key job responsibilities
- Partners Management: Support Country Leads in partners management and manage your assigned local or regional partners. Build and maintain strong relationships, provide key inputs for daily operational business and commercial performance, handle operational requests from internal and external stakeholders and support regular business reviews and planning.
- Promotions: Support and execute promotions that excite and engage our customers both for existing programs like Prime Day, and title or partner-tailored or country-specific initiatives. Conduct dive deep analyses on promotions results and recommend scaling and optimization opportunities.
- Operations: Improve customer experience by monitoring channels dedicated sections and placements, promotional offers or prices. Seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity.
- Business development: Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve performance. Support and execute initiatives to drive customer engagement, revenue growth and profitability improvements.
Madrid, M, ESP
- Multiple years of professional experience in Marketing, Sales, Merchandise Planning, Retail Buying, Product Management, or Management Consulting
- Fluent in Spanish
- Professional experience as Account/Vendor Manager or related experience
- Experience in business development, including partner development skills or related experience
- Experience in and/or a passion for the TV and digital video markets in Europe
- Strong problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Highly proficient in Excel
Company - Amazon Digital Spain, S.L.U.
Job ID: A2437727
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora