Are you ready to gain real work experience in the world's largest consumer goods company and set the path for your future career? Do you learn best by doing, want to be part of a dynamic international environment and enjoy working with others? At P&G we have created the "Abilities to Win" talent programme for people with any degree of disability and with a certificate of disability, with interviewers ready to adapt to your needs. At P&G we firmly believe in diversity and inclusion as the way to improve our teams, as we want to promote, beyond legal obligations, the employability of this group with the aim of integrating them into our organisation, which will undoubtedly generate mutual enrichment for both P&G and our collaborators. Therefore, if you are a certified disability, you feel identified with our values and brands, have a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a relentless passion to win and an interest in a career at P&G, this opportunity is for you. You will join a team that will ease your fit from day one and have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of people across functions (sales, finance, marketing, manufacturing sites, suppliers, product sourcing) and countries to deliver key results. P&G is committed to ensuring a consistent process to meet the needs of candidates requesting an accommodation due to a disability.
IF YOU FEEL YOU MAY HAVE ANY DISABILITY THAT WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENTS, THEN PLEASE VISIT OUR HELP SITE TO CONTACT US.
If you see a completion message after clicking the assessment link, then there is no need to take the assessment.
What We Offer
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment around the brands we market in Spain: Ariel, Gillette, Dodot, Oral-B, Pantene, Head&Shoulders, Olay, Braun and many more.
- You will have responsibilities appropriate to your position from day one. You'll receive ongoing training and mentoring - We're passionate about our work. We will ensure you receive both formal training and regular mentoring from your manager and others.
- We value and include every individual and inspire initiatives that promote agility and work/life balance.
- Good level of Spanish and English
- High level of Microsoft Office.
- Possession of a disability certificate
- Flexibility to work in diverse environments
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora