Who we are
Strategy& is a global strategy consulting firm. Strategy& partners with world’s leading company executives and investment firms to help them solve their toughest challenges, capture their greatest opportunities, and seize competitive advantages that last.
What You’ll Do
As an Associate you will typically work in a team of 3 to 5 consultants and focus on defining and evaluating strategies for our clients by:
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthetize condense intricate data into distinct insights and recommendations through qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Deliver structured, effective communication to various audiences, including senior executives
- Cultivate a unique leadership approach by harnessing personal passions, strengths, and values
As a member of the Strategy& team, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s top minds on cases that reshape global leading businesses.
- Undergraduate degree or Master’s degree. Typical fields of study include Business Administration and Engineering but are not exclusive
- A strong consulting skillset or adaptability to learn: creative and hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically, excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Fluency in Spanish and English
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Vilanova i la Geltrú, ES