Qualcomm Europe, Inc. Spain Branch Office
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Machine Learning Engineering
At Qualcomm XR labs Europe, we’re a passionate team of engineers who want to change the world through virtual and augmented reality products and technologies. We develop state-of-the-art computer vision, deep learning, and graphics solutions to deliver ultra-optimized, power-efficient software and hardware to enable the intelligent perception of the world around us. The Qualcomm XR Labs Europe is rapidly expanding and seeking innovators who will create the new digital world. We’re hiring at any of the XR Labs Europe locations in Austria, France, Netherlands, and Spain.
Qualcomm is redefining the connected, intelligent edge with exciting new products for Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). We are a world-class engineering organization developing state-of-the-art computer vision, deep learning, and graphics solutions to deliver ultra-optimized, power-efficient software and hardware to enable the intelligent perception of the world around us.
To scale and strengthen our offering in this domain, Qualcomm XR team in Europe is rapidly expanding and seeking candidates to investigate and develop the fundamental perception systems enabling self-contained XR platforms. We look for innovators who will push the boundaries of mobile perception technology to offer a comprehensive platform to our customers.
Candidates bring an understanding of computer vision and machine learning algorithms and technologies that are necessary building blocks of interactive, real-time, and immersive systems, including SLAM, localization, mapping, sensor fusion and mathematical optimization. They also have first experience in systems design and implementations for real-time embedded and mobile platforms.
- Be part of a world-class XR team researching and developing mobile Augmented and Virtual Reality enabling technology
- Development of efficient and accurate computer vision and machine learning solutions for XR mapping and localization tasks
- Understand and analyze requirements for perception systems for XR platforms
- Collaborate across functional boundaries in defining architecture, APIs, design and schedule
- See your design in action on industry-leading chips embedded in the next generation of AR and VR devices, smartphones, and robotics
Critical “Must Have” skills/experience for role
- First understanding of 3D computer vision methods and mathematics, covering one or more of the following areas: SLAM, deep learning, mapping and localization, mathematical optimization
- Can independently prioritize and make progress on multiple workstreams
- And/or strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and deep networks used in these areas
- Experience using modern deep learning toolboxes (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow), machine learning pipelines, model evaluation and data visualization
- Good understanding and strong knowledge in algorithms and statistics
- Good understanding and experience in math function optimization
- Be able to stay on top of state-of-the-art approaches
- Excellent C++, Python and object-oriented programming
At least one of the points below is a must
- Prior experience of working with AWS or Azure
- Prior experience of working with BigData/Distributed computing in real time and offline
- Prior experience of descriptor training, matching neural networks training, image retrieval/search task, segmentation
- Experience of delivering reliable ML models to the production
- Experience in software development, incl. testing and debugging on XR devices, mobile platforms or other embedded systems
Required: University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
- References to a particular number of years experience are for indicative purposes only. Applications from candidates with equivalent experience will be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate an ability to fulfill the principal duties of the role and possesses the required competencies.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora