You will either manage installation and commissioning activities with use of a team on-site, or take care of installation and service activities for our systems.
If you have experience or are just starting out, we will help you to find your place in our family.
We give you the space to implement your ideas at our worldwide installations. In direct contact with our partners and customers you are the front piece of the company
A practical experience with Electronics/Mechatronics, an intermediate vocational education degree in the field of electrical engineering or another relevant field.
· Experience or willingness to grow to an international service-minded function
· a driver?s license
· You have good problem-solving skills for technical issues
· You can work independently and precise
· You are able to set priorities and you face your tasks in a goal-oriented manner
· Good knowledge of English, speaking German is a strong advantage, but not a requirement!
· High motivation and dedication
We believe in enterprising and self-confident employees who know what they are good at and do what they like.
Because doing what you are good at gives you energy and pleasure. People sometimes talk about a family feeling
and we are proud of that. We like to give you a warm welcome. Are you looking forward to working for us?
What can we offer you?
- Varied and challenging projects
- A lot of independence but with a great team
- Sufficient development opportunities
And last but not least, we have more to offer you. First of all a bunch of really nice international colleagues and
occasionally get-togethers in real-life
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Talavera de la Reina, ES