Sales Development Representative Cloud - Spain
Radware, the leading provider of application delivery & cyber security solutions, is consistently working on growing his business in the exploding market of cloud, network and Application security. You will be responsible to fuel Radware growth by cultivating existing and new relationships and driving revenue by working with sales, channel partners and marketing to identify new business opportunities amongst enterprise and territory accounts. Focused on Radware`s cloud-based market leading solutions for infrastructure and application security, you will be the success factor for Radware`s growth plans as initiator and incubator of new accounts and new business.
Lead Generation and Prospecting
- Identify, initiate, develop and nurture target account lists (either Marketing generated, CRM derived, or through web-based research) both over the phone and e-mail, in order to derive potential prospect accounts.
- Undertake research into target companies in order to identify potential pain points and engagement strategies.
- Work closely and support field sales personnel and channel partners to identify business opportunities.
- Engage contacts within target organizations so as to sense for opportunities and position Client's solution set.
- Identify who in the organization is responsible for what, i.e. Cloud, Infrastructure, Security.
- Understand their internal company power, what makes them look good to peers in order to accurately pitch Client’s value add.
- Promote activities and events to stimulate interest in prospect accounts.
- Determine the quality of leads by assessing a prospective client's needs using pre-determined budget, authority, need and timeframe criteria.
- Engage technical personnel on an as needed basis to assist in the qualification and analysis of prospect needs.
- Develop and refine the Client contact database with information gathered during the execution of campaigns and prospecting programs.
- Secure and schedule meetings with qualified prospects for field sales personnel.
Lead Lifecycle Management
- Monitor for, manage and qualify inbound leads that are stimulated via a variety of marketing campaigns and techniques (e.g. email campaigns, SEO, SEM, social media, reseller referrals, event promotion, etc).
- Process territory leads generated through trade shows, regional events, and other marketing campaigns.
- Respond to and process all leads in a timely manner providing clear product and solution guidance where requested.
- Monitor and track all leads from creation, through qualification to conversion/rejection to ensure that leads are appropriate handling by sales and/or Client's channel community.
- Ensure that leads are being appropriately handled and the return on investment in Inside Sales function is maximized.
- Ability to create a Bill of Materials, Quote, DAR, etc with the help of SE support + client feedback.
- Understand CapEx vs. OpEx expenditures, buying cycles/styles, tech costs per month/per year.
CRM Database Management
- Track all prospecting and account engagement activity in Oracle CRM.
- Ensure the integrity of data relating to leads, opportunities and accounts in your assigned territory is maintained.
- Rectify incomplete or redundant information where necessary.
- Provide activity reports to field sales personnel and team manager.
What you get
- Working in a highly motivated team of experienced Sales Managers, Pre-Sales Consultants and Support Teams.
- Introduction in complex, value-based Sales of IT solutions.
- Representing the leading vendor for state-of -the art security solutions delivered from the cloud and focused on cloud applications.
- Introduction, training, coaching and support to become a trusted advisor in one of the most critical topics for customers in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing IT markets.
Radware Spain, Madrid
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Madrid
Asesor/a comercial LATAMNueva
IMF Smart Education
Pozuelo de Alarcón, ES
Sales Representative1 Jun