About this job
Compensation: €36k - 72k
Location options: Remote, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. RavenPack’s products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. Our clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world!
We’re looking for
In RavenPack we are searching for a Python Web Developer to join an international team of developers skilled in technologies like Python, Java, Common Lisp, and SQL.
To join RavenPack, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally.
This position can be based on our Marbella office, where you should be eligible to work in Spain. Relocation assistance is available.
The option of Remote Work is also available, preferably in similar EU time zones.
Your responsibilities as a Python Web Developer
- Work with a large amount of data and make it usable for non-data professionals
- Design, develop, deploy, maintain and improve medium/big web applications
- Continually work to improve processes, implement engineering best practices, and develop automated solutions.
- Work with other Engineers, Managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions and meet client expectations.
The next RavenPacker will have
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience
- +2 years of extensive coding experience in Python using Django or Flask
- +2 years of professional experience working in real-time applications
- The ability to work efficiently in both a team and self-directed manner
- A high degree of independence
Nice to Have
- Professional experience with Nginx, Apache in some large production deployment.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and servers such as Redshift, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and ECS.
What's in it for you
- Flexibility on when to take a vacation
- Team of Superstars! We are proud to gather an international and diverse team of talented professionals (ex-Silicon Valley executives, Lispers and more)
- Motivational leadership: Here your job title doesn’t matter, we all sit together and work for the same goal. Grow together, you might even have the CEO sitting next to you!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- International and dynamic environment (over 29 nationalities and 24 languages spoken!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job? Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards. In...
Job Description Nombre técnico del perfil Desarrollador/ Arquitecto Front - Tecnología Angular Funciones a realizar Definición, desarrollo y evolución de los componentes principales de la Arquitectura Front , establecimiento de las buenas prácticas de...