About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Computer Software, Travel & Tourism
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: Private
reactjs, java, node.js, mongodb, spring
We are the world-leaders in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based solutions enable 60,000+ clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance and operational/service strengths and weaknesses. We provide actionable insight to increase guest satisfaction, rankings on review sites/OTAs, and ultimately, revenue.
We provide detailed insight through superior data and advanced analytics accessible through easy-to-use tools and a flexible API. Our experienced team delivers industry-leading training and education and is committed to providing a first-rate, personalized service. We are focused on empowering clients to make the changes necessary to create a guest-centric culture within their organizations.
We are looking for a senior full-stack engineer to help us build our award-winning guest experience product. With a strong emphasis on reliability, performance, and scale, you will contribute to systems that process billions of reviews, surveys, chat messages, and management response data daily.
As this is a proper full-stack position, you will work in the following areas:
- Database design and modeling of systems that store and process large amounts of information daily
- Develop the microservices that define the application logic and functionality
- Implement the User Interface that displays our data and builds client reports
Working in a great team of experienced developers, you will own your tasks and decide how to tackle them. You will have extensive input on how we work together as a team and into the design and architecture of the software ecosystem. It will be your duty to plan and execute your tasks to design the architecture of new features, implement them, write the tests, and provide everything necessary to get it into production.
- Strong computer science knowledge: you should be able to understand how the design of your algorithms and choice of data structures impact what you are making
- Understanding of the complexity of building and working with distributed systems
- Professional experience working on projects using React
- Working knowledge and experience of Java
- Have worked on projects using one or more of the following: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra or relational databases
What else we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…
- Knowledge exchange: we attend conferences and community events as well as provide learning resources
- Nice equipment: Mac laptops, high-quality monitors (1 or 2, the choice is yours)
- Desks with adjustable height (standing desks)
KLB GROUP SPAIN
KLB Group es una empresa dinámica con una fuerte cultura empresarial. Durante más de 20 años, KLB Group ha acompañado a sus clientes en la implementación de sus proyectos en todo el y movilizamos nuestro capital humano y aportamos una combinación de...
Descripción: En atSistemas buscamos incorporar compañeros para uno de nuestros proyectos más destacados Internacionales como Fullstack con conocimientos sólidos en JAVA Y ANGULAR y que le guste trabajar en entorno de habla inglesa. 100% Remoto...