People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 7,500+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
Our Technology team isn’t just one of the best in the industry, it’s one of the best in the world. And we’re proud of it. It’s our driving force; our engine 🚀 From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, there’s nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can’t do.
Our Technology team isn’t here to fix legacy systems – it’s here to build world-class financial products from the ground up. Products that will be used by millions of people around the world (18+ million people, not that we’re counting) 🌎
We’re looking for a Head of Engineering who knows how to build excellent engineering teams 💎Someone who can combine providing technical oversight and leadership to major projects with acting as a functional manager. Great communicator and partner, who will enjoy working closely with our Product Owners and Business Heads 👋
Up for the challenge? Get in touch 👇
What You’ll Be Doing
- Owning the product and solution architecture with a key focus on quality control and code optimisation
- Influencing best practices, and helping to ensure these are followed across the company
- Optimising and reviewing the performance of teams, with an aim to increase the quality of engineering as a functional leader
- Closely involving with our hiring process
- Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- Experience building and leading a significant software engineering team(s) within a scaling organisation
- Strong software architecture skills
- Hands on experience with JVM languages
- Experience building and scaling high achieving engineering teams
- Big picture thinking - correctly diagnosing problems and building innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner closely with Product Owners and Business Heads
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora