People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
If Revolut is a rocket ship – and we like to think it is – Product Marketing is what propels us past the competition in the eyes of our customers 🚀
Working with Product, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Growth, and just about any other team you can think of, our superstar Product Marketers help develop jaw-dropping products, then show off how beneficial they are to millions of people through killer campaigns.
If that sounds like a blast to you (trust us, it is) come join the #DreamTeam ⭐
We're looking for a Head of Product Marketing to manage our Acquiring and Payment Gateway products. You will grow a team to drive adoption and retention of these products through omni-channel marketing but also mostly through constant feedback loops from the end user and sales to the product team.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What You’ll Be Doing
- Setting and achieving ambitious targets to drive awareness, acquisition, adoption, and engagement for Revolut’s products and features
- Effectively executing end to end product go-to-market process by owning audience insights, developing the value prop, defining the narrative, and delivering campaigns
- Providing insight into customers to various stakeholders across product teams and evangelize their needs, with support from research and data
- Identifying user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, actionable insights for product teams
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Working closely with product and marketing teams to brief them with the user insights, value props and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy. Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact
- Scaling product marketing efforts globally by operationalising resources such as playbooks for regional marketing teams
- Experience within the B2B Product Marketing space within Hyper-Growth businesses
- A track record in leading and building marketing teams from the ground up
- Passion for Revolut’s products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in product marketing and understanding of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development. Experience in market research is a plus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
- Previous experience managing "Point of Sale" or Acquiring products
- A background in Fin-Tech
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Product Manager
Product Manager IIINueva
Cash Converters España
Product Manager Menswear23 Mar
IT Product Manager (H/M)22 Mar
UNIR - La Universidad en Internet
IT Product Manager22 Mar
FRG Technology Consulting
Product Manager20 Mar