People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
At Revolut, there’s not many teams more vital than Product. Without them, there’s no Revolut. Every one of our award winning features started here, and all our future ones will too 🏆
This team’s scope is wide, leading on the integration of engineering, data science, operations and design. But when it comes to our vision of changing the way the world does money, they’re laser focused 🔫
Joining the SEO team in Revolut is an exciting and rare opportunity for SEO professionals. You’re not only joining a team of A-players in a well-known international company, but you're also getting a chance to test your skills in building the SEO channel at it’s early stage. That’s right - we have a broad range of services, a website with great natural backlinks profile, and an amazing team of developers enthusiastically supporting SEO. We’re keen on open-minded, innovative tactics to help our potential audience find and know about Revolut products in web searches. We’re looking for an ambitious & hardcore SEO professional to join our team and be amazing from the day one 🚀
What You’ll Be Doing
- Producing and managing SEO optimised content for landing pages alongside the SEO and copywriting teams
- Conducting keyword research with SEO tools, planning content, and implementing wider Revolut SEO strategies to drive organic traffic to our pages and attract new customers
- Sharing content insights with the team
- Understanding our potential new customers and helping to target their wants, needs, and interests through our content
- Following frameworks to ensure our content follows SEO, legal, and brand guidelines
- Supporting the implementation of our global SEO strategy, while bringing your ideas and getting an opportunity to optimise the website across all the markets where Revolut operates.
- Building and tailoring SEO pages yourself to satisfy intents of our users in the best possible way
- Working closely with the engineering team and contributing to developing our rocketship CMS
- To be a native speaker of your language or have completed a high level language certification
- A genuine interest in SEO and/or digital marketing
- An understanding of keyword intent and what makes an impactful piece of content
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Ahrefs or Semrush
- Experience in conducting keyword research and identifying content gaps
- Team player abilities with experience on how to collaborate across functions
- A data-driven approach and awareness of the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
- Great self-organisation skills to keep cool when working on tight deadlines
- A Bachelor's degree with at least 2:1 or equivalent
- A strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through quick assumption of greater responsibility, overachievement on KPIs, or fast-track promotions)
- To be both creative and technical and easily put yourself in your target’s shoes to deliver quality content based on data insights
- The ability to learn fast
- Strong communication skills even in stressful situations
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora