People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 28+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
The Revolut People team is pivotal to how we support our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding. Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners 💖
We're looking for a People Specialist to provide the greatest support to our employees ☂️ Someone who'll deliver everyday HR tasks globally. A professional who'll keep the employment life cycle at Revolut running smoothly and happily. An experienced and passionate individual who loves to grow and assist others to do same 🌱
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What You’ll Be Doing
- Being the first point of contact for employee queries/tickets in your region and as part of the HR team globally
- Coordinating end to end lifecycle operations including pre-onboarding, on-boarding processes, people services desk and offboarding processes
- Administrating internal tools such as time & attendance
- Preparing HR documentation and maintaining HR records
- In addition to day-to-day work, you will also contribute to the implementation of important HR projects and HR policies
- Experience in operations management, working with SLA’s and other measurable performance metrics
- Proven track record in optimising processes
- Experience in managing teams
- Critical thinking and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to meet the needs of stakeholders
- Good understanding of Employment law
- Working knowledge of local employment law and HR Practices
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Madrid
Talent Search People
Talent Search People
Team Leader Collections30 May
Team Lead - Presencial29 May
Rozas de Madrid, Las, ES