Advert People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at [email protected] for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or any other related technical degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Any working experience in a data-related field will be appreciated
- Solid knowledge on:
- Data bases design and modelling
- Data query and transformation languages: MSQL, MSIS platform
- Data security, protection and access considerations
- Knowledge on Integration and ETL tools like Informatica will be appreciated
- Strong in logical thinking and clear in data pipeline processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and teamwork attitude
- Fast learner and adaptable to work at a fast pace
- Deliver data requests in a timely manner, including but not limited to data extraction, transformation and load, data analysis, data solutions and data visualization
- Collaborate reliable and best practices of data extraction and transformation methods
- Support deep-dive data analysis and studies into problems raised by business teams
- Facilitate problem-solving process by suggesting hypotheses and corresponding data solutions
- Support Data Team and business users for a better understanding of customer behaviours
- Construct data pipelines to ease retrieval and analysis of key information
- Support any other ad-hoc data requests from Sage teams
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora