The Digital Ecosystem Manager pursues the following mission:
Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of our digital ecosystem and delivery models for current cloud native products and leverage their learning in all areas of the company.
Define future commercial delivery models and operating models for future cloud native products.
Skills, know-how and experience:
Excellent sense of digital products and services
Experience in SaaS environments and with digital operating models
Excellent operational and analytical skills
Decision maker, problem solver, and quick learner
Excellent communication and writing skills
Stakeholder management at C-Level
Ability to lead across reporting lines and boundaries
Strong team player
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Fluent English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree, Business Administration, Product Management, Marketing or related field knowledge of digital operating models, sales or service
- Own regional operating model for Sage Business Cloud -A, Sage HR and Sage Active and ensure efficiency, local adaptation and evolution.
- Leverage SaaS learning for the commercial organization.
- Achieve commitment and interlock with Business Units and Commercial Organization on growth plan delivery.
- Identify and define operating model for digital ecosystems covering: Indirect Sales Models, Platform Models and Marketplaces for Service Provision and Consulting Providers.
- Create visibility of existing collaboration models.
- Drive new partner landscape and explore new collaboration models with Commercial Organization.
- Research digital solutions and services to stay current of future product and emerging industry trends to drive innovation that supports growth.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora