The Finance Business Partner will provide high quality strategic financial advice to support decision making to deliver financial targets. This role will build strong commercial relationships with key stakeholders across the business to drive and monitor business performance and maximise growth opportunities. This role will be part of the Finance Business Partnering team providing support to the Finance Business Partner Senior Manager, Chief Financial Officer and other Exco members, it provides a high level of visibility to senior stakeholders and the platform to develop a great career at Sage.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication; ability to summarise financial information for presentation to senior management.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with stakeholders and become a trusted and credible strategic partner, coaching and influencing business leaders.
- Ambitious, proactive and solution focused with high attention to detail.
- Experience in commercial finance roles operating in a matrixed environment.
- Commercially aware with proven ability to identify and drive strategy.
- High english skills
- Expertise in financial modelling (strong Excel skills required) and some experience in investment appraisal.
- Expertise with Sales Force Einstein Analytics and Microsoft Power BI tools.
- Expertise as auditor or consultant.
- Qualified Accountant, or equivalent degree preferred.
- Be a trusted business partner by building strong relationships with function heads and their teams.
- Proactively provide leaders with high quality financial analysis and guidance to aid commercial decision making.
- Interpret, explain, report on and drive performance within the function.
- Provide standardised and simplified reporting as well as ad hoc analysis and insights on specific issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial processes including planning and budgeting and ensure compliance with appropriate financial standards and best practices.
- Drive optimisation of P&L performance, exert control over spending and proactively identify and manage risks and opportunities to the budget.
- Ensure effective support for investment decisions by building robust business cases.
- Provide high quality forecasting and commercial insight to improve business. predictability.
- Utilise financial analysis to support and influence key operational and strategic decisions & participate in leadership team meetings.
- Enhance finance capability through effective management and coaching to drive towards a high performing finance team.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora