WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander Consumer Finance HQ is looking for a Contract Management & Administration Specialist, based in our Boadilla del Monte office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander (www.santander.com) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Consumer Finance focuses on business development related to consumer finance products, consumer services, sales channels and commercial agreements with dealers, vehicle manufacturers or retail distribution establishments, as well as commercial functions associated with direct sales (branches, call centers or digital channels) and indirect sales (through third parties) of consumer finance products and services.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Under the scope of the New Leasing Business Unit within Santander Consumer Finance, we're looking for a Contract Management & Administration Specialist, to help developing a first class pan-european Model, leading the design and development of different BackOffice operational lease service delivery topics. He / She will define policies and guidelines for suppliers invoice validation from the purchase of a new vehicle to the payment of the different services, second level contract modifications, fleet configuration, fines, fuel card and toll products administration and end of contract settlement.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts, in cooperation with the markets in the scope:
- To Define the Target Operational Models, policies, and procedures applicable for all the activities related to contract management, invoice validation and in general service delivery administration processes.
- Act as a Business Product Owner to define the business processes and requirements for the software needed to support our business activities whether they are developed in-house or thought the use of third party solutions always looking for automation on those processes without added value.
- To drive accountability for successful implementation of the TOM supporting Headquarters and local teams to identify and eliminate threats.
- To Define the activity metrics and monitor KPIs, benchmark, and act as a catalyst for the sharing and implementation of best practices resulting from specific Fleet initiatives within the international community.
- To demonstrate continuous effort to improve the operations to increase customers, partners and employees satisfaction, to maximize the cost efficiency and to build highly productive processes.
- Proven experience managing administrative backoffice processes in automotive company.
- Work experience with an end-to-end vision on fleet management services or similar.
- Experience on the design and Implementation of automation of administrative processes.
- Medium/High degree in Economics/Business or Engineering
- Capable and willing to work in a project with a high potential but where definitions are made from scratch.
- Negotiation and communications skills, strong target orientation, strategic mindset, innovative propositions, technology oriented easing market and product, processes and opportunities to disrupt.
- High level of SWR English and other european languages valuable
- Resilient, capable to work in a collaborative, changing and not perfectly defined environments switching from project mode to business management mode in few months.
- Committed to deliver excellent customer experience and acknowledged on the levers to deliver it on this business.
- Process definition and analytical skills
- Well travelled.
- Based in Madrid, available to travel punctually to European countries.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
It-Supportspezialist/In, Administrator/In, It-Supportmitarbeiter/In, It-Administrator/In, Informatiker/In, Fachinformatiker/In, It-Mitarbeiter/InNueva
Arganda del Rey, ES