At Scandit, we develop real-time computer vision solutions for smartphones, wearables and robots that combine modern machine learning approaches with computer vision. To expand our engineering team, we are looking for an engineer with strong C++ programming experience and a keen interest in machine learning, to work on on-device deep learning for our computer vision pipelines.
About The Role
You will be working with image processing and computer vision specialists to develop algorithms for real-time barcode decoding, text recognition and object detection for robust real-world performance.
You’ll have a strong C++ programming background, along with some exposure to machine learning, with a passion to improve this knowledge.
Other responsibilities could include:
- Implement deep learning algorithms for mobile devices that run in real-time, in high resolution and in challenging real life variations of scale and lighting
- Help design and maintain a C++ framework involving complex computer vision and machine learning pipelines
- Collaborate with a large group of engineers on a C++ codebase that is cross-compiled and delivered to hundreds of millions devices.
- Train ML models in Python, and contribute to their design
- Be a shining example of code quality, strive for excellence in test coverage, modularity and scalability of our solutions
Who You Are
- Proven industrial experience in C++ (> 3 years)
- MSc in Computer Vision or related fields
- Knowledge of machine learning, and a strong interest in improving within the domain
- Passionate about sustainable code development: modularity, clean architectures, test driven development, good software documentation
- Good communicator, team player
- Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail
- You are willing to go beyond your role, your team and (sometimes) your comfort zone to make a cross-functional impact on the business
What We Offer
Here are just some of the reasons why people choose to build their career at Scandit:
- A highly skilled team and a fun environment where you can put your enthusiasm for cutting-edge technologies to use
- Excellent office infrastructure, optimized for hybrid working in Zurich, Warsaw, Tampere, and London.
- Excellent support for remote work across the UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Germany
- Innovation hackathons
- People-first culture
- Global team outings
- Festive/end of year all company celebrations
- Your birthday off
- An attractive individual equity plan in a high growth company
- Do good and give back with 2 impact days where you are able to give time to one of our trusted nonprofit partners
- Specific benefits related to the location you are joining
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
Scandit was founded by a group of researchers from ETH Zurich and MIT. The company is headquartered in Zurich and is also represented in Boston, London, Warsaw, Tokyo and Tampere. Over the years, our company has evolved into a world-class team of mobile image processing, cloud-computing and “Internet of Things” experts from around the globe.
“Everybody is welcome here” - Is a celebrated component of our DNA.
At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora