We’re offering a Social Media traineeship opportunity in our Marketing team to help us educate the world of advertising together!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
- Optional company-paid English, French and/or Spanish course
- We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! Team offsites, Christmas events…
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
We’re looking for a Social Media Trainee with a keen understanding and love for social media channels to help us boost our brand across our digital channels and support us in the planning and distribution of our content.
If you have ambitions to become a Social Media specialist that wants to disrupt the playbook of online content and make Seedtag a role-model within the Adtech industry, then we would like to meet you.
- Support the digital marketing team in day-to-day management of social media channels and covering tasks like content production, and content distribution through our social channels: Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to boost our social media presence.
- Engage with communities and consumers through social media channels, with the goal of generating traffic and strengthening our brand.
- Support content recording for our social media channels.
- Search for mentions, comments, and trends that might be relevant to our industry.
- Support analytics and reporting of social media content and campaigns
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have a Bachelor or are in progress of finishing a bachelor in Marketing or Communications.
- You are a native English speaker
- Your are grammar and spelling savvy
- You are knowledgeable of online content strategy
- You are excellent in writing, editing, and proofreading
- Your understand social media channels.
A plus would be if:
- Fluent in Spanish or any other European language
WHAT WE OFFER
- A young, fun, and informal work environment
- Remuneration for your traineeship
- A Macbook Pro with an external screen
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee, and even an arcade game machine!
- Real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you
- want to
- The option to follow company-paid English, French and/or Spanish courses weekly
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Advertising en Madrid
Boadilla del Monte, ES
Paid Media ManagerNueva
Fundación Respuesta Social S. XXI
Community Manager20 Mar
Rozas de Madrid, Las, ES