BOP Project Manager for BOP, civil and electrical works
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How To Contribute To Our Vision
- Designs, develops, and manages customer projects, according to defined Project Management standards and customer requirements, and with responsibility for economic results.
- Clarify the objectives and requirements of clients, and/or specifications in the request for proposals, at site level.
- Prepares the participation in the tender and leads the negotiation with clients and suppliers.
- Coordinates overall site planning and decides on the allocation of site resources.
- Clarifies specification and continuously liaise with accountable Project Manager Internal.
- Monitor’s milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- May coordinate agreed commissioning measures onsite, together with Site Engineering Management.
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g., Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
- Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Graduate in Engineering (Electrical Engineering), Civil Engineering (Architecture, Construction and Urban Planning)
- High level of written and spoken English (C1), and a good level of French (B2 advanced) is also an asset
- Experience: more than 2 years (preferably in renewable energy and/or construction and civil works)
- A decisive person, with very good communication skills
- A person who knows how to lead and coordinate a team
- Travel: 60-70% of the time travelling abroad (especially to Africa)
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora