Realizes the functional concept of systems in a project by technical detailed solutions.
- Designs and engineers the system down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer. * Defines the products, components and subsystems to be used and their concrete characteristics. * Configures the components and subsystems used according to the requirements. * Develops detailed solutions for the integration to ensure the interaction of the individual elements as a functioning unit. * Is responsible for the realization of the system with the required functionality, prepares the design documentation. * May minister the executing units (e.g. manufacturing, procurement, logistics).
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team,
with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How To Contribute To Our Vision
- Prepare definition, modelling and specification of wind turbine control, operation and supervision strategies.
- Prepare test requirements notes for the validation of the wind turbine control operation and supervision algorithms.
- Perform wind turbine control algorithms validation and tuning through aeroelastic simulation and hardware in the loop means.
- Analyze and perform root cause analysis (in case of deviations) of the wind turbine on field control supervision and operation
- algorithms and prepare proposals of improvements for solving that deviations.
- Prepare the integration of wind turbine supervisory system into wind turbine control system
- Encourage and cooperate in the creation, managing and assurance of traceability of wind turbine controller models.
- Analyze and collaborate in design of control strategies, focus to the optimization of energy production, wind turbine loads reduction, and availability improvement.
- Cooperate with the team lead in the specification and development of new technical procedures/methodologies or tools needed to improve the team performance and knowledge
- Data analysis for performance review
- Frequency analysis of time series
- Modelling and scripting in Matlab/Simulink
- Tests definition for validation purposes
- MA/BA in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- MS Office
- Programming in C/C++ (Visual Studio)
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora