You will act as a Change Manager, derives and implements Continuous Process Improvement and Business Process Management. You will continuously initiate, support and coach cross functional improvement activities and structural optimizations to support Nacelle Manufacturing's operational business. Driving the change to a sustainable continues improvement culture and thereby making real what matters – green energy for generations to come.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How To Contribute To Our Vision
- Act as change Manager, ensure a consequent continuous improvement; You will foster a culture of openness, collaboration and support within Nacelle Manufacturing and other relevant stakeholders.
- Implement strategy and methodologies to achieve sustainable business process management
- You will drive Process improvement initiatives including gap analysis between current and future state along the business value chain
- Conduct benchmarking activities and (self-) assessments of organizational unit's process management maturity.
- Continuously support and coach cross functional Improvement/Lean activities and structural optimizations to support Nacelle Manufacturing
- Manage projects for process implementation and continuous improvement, understands the risks, assumptions and dependencies associated with the business processes
- Establish Process communities within Nacelle Manufacturing and with the relevant stakeholders.
- Provides regular feedback on current activities and learnings/ best practices during implementation projects.
- You will also provide Process modeling and analysis expertise
- You will implement a setup for operational and manufacturing topics as part of the Core process.
- You will implement a setup for operational and manufacturing topics as part of the Core process using Lean methodology tools and others.
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Spain and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora